Wednesday 30 May 2012

Who's the birthday girl?


Hey guys :) Yesterday was my 16th birthday or like someone call it "Super sweet sixteen"!!! I can say with no doubt that this was one of my best days ever, I won't use the word "sweet" because of how The Verve have said - "'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life". I realised how many true friends I have. They made me so happy with all of the lovely words and sweet wishes they said to me. I got a beautiful bouquet from my BFFs and amazing presents, which I will show you later :)) I brought my camera at school and made some pictures with my friends, which you can see below. The skirt that I wear is from Tally Weijl and I bought it a few days before my birthday. I really like this a-simetric trend.






This was my little present for my closest friends :)

Skirt  Tally Weijl
Shirt  Terranova
Shoes  Unknown
Bracelet  Pаpieta Handmade


No comments:

Post a Comment